Most CFOs and CPOs have already significantly progressed along an ambitious roadmap to uplift their function to world class standards: end-to-end digitalized processes, common ERPs with optimized Core Model processes, shared services organizations, meaningful business reporting…
However, few have completed their journey and new challenges are currently emerging: enhanced business performance analysis and forecasting, increased scrutiny on risk management, integration into Global Business Services organization, … Mastering all these challenges gives CFOs and CPOs a chance to shift their position from function-centric leaders to business partners, highly contributing to overall performance improvement.
Discover the key ideas and stakes driving our engagements in Finance:
- Global business services and new generation Shared Services Centers
- Lean and Digital to leverage process improvement: redesign Fast close, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, …
- New performance management models: Controlling in the Big Data era, innovative forecast and budget processes
- Finance and back-office core models: priorities and key success factors to drive efficiency and standardization in worldwide organizations
Discover the key ideas and stakes driving our engagements in Procurement:
- Purchasing & procurement digital transformation: efficiency driver, accelerating innovation capture and repositioning the function as “business partner”
- Supplier relationship and risk management: identify and improve the value purchased from a supplier
- Sustainable performance: sustainably improve the company’s profitability
Top Client Stories
Improving control of overheads and strengthening supplier relations for a major services group (P2P project)
Faced with the growing number of orders, invoices, and suppliers, as well as strong internal pressure in terms of compliance and productivity, the purchasing department of a large services group wanted to control its upstream P2P processes…
Wavestone is member of the Beyond Budgeting Institute, an international shared learning network of member organizations with a common interest in transforming their performance management models to enable sustained, superior performance. BBRT helps organizations learn from world-wide best practice studies and encourages them to share information, past successes and implementation experiences to move beyond command and control. Wavestone levers on these numerous successes and experiences to help major corporations transform their performance management model.