Live the Wavestone career adventure
Team spirit, audacity, passion and exemplary behavior
To provide our clients with the unique responses that will guide their strategic decisions, Wavestone recruits the very best in talent. We are looking for all types of profiles, from new graduates, to professionals with broad career experience, but all of them are marked out by their sense of commitment and teamwork. To rise the strategic challenges that Wavestone takes on, our people work alongside the most senior players, and deliver to the high standards they demand.
Wavestone has been recognized as a Great Place to Work (finishing 3rd in its 2016 awards). It also holds Happy Trainees and Top Employer status.
Our employees are part of Wavestone’s development: both in terms of its HR model and its brand. They continually help shape the future direction of the company. To do this Wavestone is committed to involving its employees in corporate development in all areas: communications, knowledge management, recruitment and relationships with universities, and CSR*.
*Corporate Social Responsibility
Social responsibility and community involvement
Wavestone offers the opportunity for employees to get involved in three major initiatives:
- The corporate Foundation, which supports associations working (in France and internationally) on behalf of disadvantaged children; we offer employees the opportunity to work on a project for a year, and help choose which projects to support.
- Powerday, which gives all employees the opportunity to support an NGO-stakeholder project over the course of a dedicated day involving the whole of the company.
- Sponsorship of Villebon-Georges Charpak Institute, designed to support students who have strong potential but also special needs; our employees provide educational support to students throughout the three years of their undergraduate degrees.
Love your working environment
The world of consulting is a demanding one, and Wavestone believes that team spirit and close working between people at different levels of seniority is one of the best responses to the challenges of the profession. In 2015, a new concept in office layout was put in place at our headquarters. Its aim is to foster greater flexibility, comfort, creativity and collaboration in our work. It has been designed to be rolled-out at all Wavestone sites.
- Open spaces, with plenty of natural light (thanks to full-height glazing), provide an egalitarian workspace for everyone.
- Attractive areas have been created on each floor, such as the IT Bar, the creativity zone, “CreaPlace”, and a video studio.
- New technologies feature prominently too: dynamic displays, touch screen booking systems for meeting rooms, and videoconferencing facilities.
At Wavestone, we want to imagine and live tomorrow’s working environment — today.
Work-life balance has been a priority for us for many years. This means concrete measures that favor flexibility and respect for getting the balance right.
- Teleworking: an approach designed to aid efficient working, without administrative red tape and based on trust, which allows employees to work in locations other than the company’s offices for a few days every month.
- Parenthood: in-company day care , a policy for days off to care for sick children, flexible working during pregnancy, and a progressive return to work after maternity leave… an integrated approach to make life easier for parents (and future parents!).
- Departments: our employees receive other benefits too: a private gym at our head office, sports clubs (football, badminton, running, sailing, handball, and more), an in-house concierge service, and fresh fruit provided every week through the delivery of organic fruit and vegetable baskets.