If you wish to participate in our next Annual General Meeting, please follow instructions below :
- If your shares are nominative, you shall receive a notice of convocation from Solucom’s registrars. You just have to attend the meeting on D day.
- If your shares are held by a third party, you need to ask your bank to immobilise your shares and then attend the AGM with an imobilisation certificate that will allow you to participate.
3 options are available. You can either :
- Vote by mail by giving your opinion on proposed résolutions
- Give proxy to the Chairman
- Give proxy to another person.
- If your shares are nominative, you shall fill the mail voting form given by Caceis, choose an option and send it back using the T envelope provided and within the deadlines mentionned.
- If your shares are held by a third party, you shall use the mail voting form that you will find on this website (or request it to Caceis), fill it and send it back together with the Certificate of attendance provided by your bank, to Caceis in the deadlines mentionned.
Service Titres de Wavestone
CACEIS Corporate Trust, 14 rue Rouget de Lisle, 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux