Build and drive an open-innovation ecosystem that creates value for our customers
The Shake’Up initiative researches and monitors start-ups from different domains (professional and technological), supports start-ups (coaching, hosting), and organizes networking events involving startups, Wavestone employees and the firm’s clients.
This technological intelligence activity aims to identify and categorize start-ups in different fields (SmartEnergy, Fintech, Cybersecurity…) to inspire our clients for Open Innovation initiatives, “proofs of concept” or even their most innovative projects.
Half a dozen start-ups have already benefitted from this initiative through:
- Operational support: commercial strategy definition, hiring plans, cybersecurity audits…
- Being hosted in Wavestone’s offices
09/02/2017 –Fintech event
- 12 Fintech start-ups and more than 150 participants
- Rich and intense discussion between start-ups, major companies, journalists and Wavestone employees
30/06/2016 – Internet of Things (IoT) event
- A dozen specialized IoT start-ups involved
- Pitches and coaching workshops (about commercial strategy and cybersecurity)
- Discussions and networking with Wavestone employees