Wavestone will be partnering the Forum on Private Management organized by L’Agefi to be held on March 27th at the Grand Hotel in Paris.
Wavestone Partner, Philippe Loiseau, and Jean-François Tardiveau (Editor in Chief – L’Agefi Actifs) will be participating in the conference entitled, ” Private Investment Management: a profession undergoing rapid change.
- Sophie Breuil, Head of Advisory Services – Banque Neuflize OBC
- Gilles Dard, Managing Director, Head of Private Banking – Credit Suisse
- Patrick Folléa, CEO – Société Générale Private Banking
- Philippe Menesplier, Associate – Wavestone
- Didier Resch, Sales Director, France – Foyer International
Wavestone will be partnering Les Echos at the Energy Transition Forum on March 28th, in Paris.
Xavier METZ, Wavestone’s Partner specialized in the energy sector, will be participating in a round table on what digitization has to offer the energy sector, and what impacts this will have on power grids, energy storage and electric mobility.
Other speakers include Christian Buchel (Executive Vice-President – Enedis), Gilles Vermot-Desroches (Head of Sustainable Development – Schneider Electric, France) and Yann Petit (Founder – GeoKaps)*
“Building your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) action plan together”
Join up for the “Design Thinking” workshop where you can learn about what’s at stake and the potential impacts of GDPR, and build your action plans together.