In accordance with Article 6 III-1 of Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- This website is the property of Wavestone, a company with capital of €458,589.71 registered with the registre du commerce et des sociétés de Paris [Paris Register of Trade and Companies] as entity number 377 550 249, whose registered office is at Tour Franklin 100-101 Boieldieu Terrace, 92042 Paris La Défense CEDEX (e-mail : email@example.com Tel: +33 (0)1 49 03 20 00);
- The website’s publishing director is Pascal Imbert in his capacity as Chief Executive Officer;
- The provider who assures website hosting is Alterway: 227 Bureaux de la colline, 1 rue Royale – Bät. D, 92210 Saint-Cloud, France. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data
Pursuant to Act No. 78-17, of 6 January 1978, concerning computers, files and freedoms, every user has the right to raise a dispute about (Article 38 of the Act), have access to (Articles 39, 41 and 42 of the Act), and have details corrected (Article 40 of the Act), with regard to any data held about them. Thus, they may demand that information which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated, or whose collection or use, disclosure, or storage is prohibited, be rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted.
All users may exercise these rights:
- either by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- or by writing to Wavestone, marking the letter: For the attention of the Communications Department, Tour Franklin, 100-101 Terrasse Boieldieu, 92042 La Défense CEDEX
Email addresses and personal data received via contact forms are subject to data processing in order to address the issue raised. These data are not retained.
Photo credits: fotolia.com